Montag, 21. September 2015

Autumn red: Shooting with Slicpic



Hey folks,

yesterday I had a super spontaneous shooting with Slicpic Fotografie. We found each other randomly on instagram and I fell in love with her pictures and she with the colour of my eyes and hair. :D

We decided to took some portrait pictures at a old furnace and indsutrial area.

Helping hands was Anna from Anna Henatsch Photography.  Thanks a lot!






 We explored the area and took pictures at some nice places. It´s normal to sit in the dirt for the pefect picture.
And to get half undressed. :D The cyclists were happy about that :p
The making....



the result.



 I fell for this poncho. My birthday is in 8 days.. anyone ^^

I am not just happy with the result of the day, I´m even on the cover page of View.de  



If you want more making of´s leave a comment here or on my fb. :)

And stay tuned for more pictures from this series.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen